Júlia Malom Kft. (Júlia Mill) is a Hungarian-German family enterprise established by the cooperation of three experienced managers of the milling industry.
- 2004 – Establishment of Júlia Malom Kft.
- 2005 – Construction and commissioning of mill no. I. with a milling capacity of 220 tons of autumn wheat / 24 hours
- 2006 – Construction and commissioning of mill no. II. with a milling capacity of 100 tons of durum wheat / 24 hours
- 2007 – Improvement of the final product warehouse and commissioning of the automated bagging and stacking equipment
- 2008 – Construction and commissioning of mill no. III. with a milling capacity of 250 tons of autumn wheat / 24 hours. This investment increased the milling capacity to 570 tons a day, so Júlia Malom Kft. became the highest capacity mill in Hungary.
- 2014 – Extension of the flour silo
- 2015 – Development of the office building and the laboratory
- 2016 – Extension of the bagged flour warehouse and construction of a metal grain silo with a capacity of 20,000 tons